Torm Howse helps parents fight DCF CPS Family court corruption
I would like to provide my testimony in favor of Torm’s innocence from false allegations in the internet, and his true advocacy for parental’s rights. I first came across Torm Howse’s work in 2014 when searching for solutions to stop the financial bleeding my ex’s attorneys were inflicting on me. At first, I reluctantly believe what he wrote, but a few months later, I tested his theories and they worked like a charm. In my eyes, Torm Howse is a hero, a mighty warrior of the parents’ right movement, and because of this, he has been fiercely attacked by the enemies of our movement.
Here is what I prepared with Torm’s help: Federal Removal: http://saynotopas.com/lawsuit/. Appeal: http://saynotopas.com/appeal/. I only had to pay for filing fees. I did not pay one cent to Torm since I obtained all the required information from his website: http://www.parentalrightsclassaction.com/legaltips.html.
My friends, I believe that Torm is one of the most generous human beings I have seen in my life. But, he is not only a generous person, but a true legal genius. He thinks of stuff that leaves 99.9% of attorneys out there on the floor. My ex’s attorneys, for instance, don’t know what to do, and they are still scratching their head trying to understand what hit them.
Back in 2014, as I was praying to God in Jesus’ name on how to proceed with my case in anti-Family Court, a picture of a ferocious shark out of the water gasping for air came to my mind, and I realized that the best way to fight a ferocious shark is to move it to dry land, where it cannot move with the freedom of the deep waters. The same applies with the shark of the anti-Family courts. As I search how to do this, I came across this site: http://www.parentalrightsclassaction.com/legaltips.html. I later found out that this page was authored by Torm Howse. Torm Howse helped fight DCF/CPS Family court corruption, and his tips were right on point, accomplishing what he had promised it would do: http://saynotopas.com/lawsuit/, http://saynotopas.com/appeal/. In short this is what I did based on what I learned from Torm’s website. To try to silence Torm’s message, enemies of DCF/Family reform have tried to destroy Torm’s name, but as Torm himself points, these are complete lies: http://unitedcivilrights.org/exposingthefools.html
1. I found out my local federal court. Since I am in Miami, my federal court is United States District Court Southern District of Florida.
2. I filled out a Civil Cover Sheet I obtained from their site. Here is my filled version, where I am requesting a jury trial, and I make a $10,000,000.00 demand for all my losses, the pain and suffering, the irreparable
psychological damage that my children have had to endure at the hands of unscrupulous individuals in the state court, etc. The cost to file a removal case is $400.00, but if one is unable to pay this amount, there is a form one can fill to wave these fees and costs.
3. Using some free templates, and advice I found in the internet, I customized and filed a “Notice of Petition and Verified Petition For Warrrant of Removal.” Here is where I explained the specific federal violations committed in my case (see DOC and internet versions).
4. I also customized and filed a “Memorandum in Support of Petition For Removal” (see DOC and internet version).
5. I also filed a “Notice of Appearance” (see DOC version). My removal was almost perfect, I just missed a copy of the initial pleading used to open the case in Family court, which I already submitted to complete the removal.
6. Lastly and most fulfilling of all, I filed a “Notice of Removal to United States District Court,” effectively removing the sharks from the dark and deep waters of anti-Family court into dry land, to the unfamiliar territory of federal courts, where justice awaits for them all (see DOC and internet versions).
Mr. Torm Howse has been falsely attacked by the same people to undermine his DCF/Family court reform efforts. To this effect, Mr. Torm states: