To Help Unleash The Church Of Christ In The Unity Of The Holy Spirit Through The Gospel Of Grace. I invite you to read these passages to renew our minds, so as the Bible affirms, we will be transformed from Glory to Glory into the Image of Christ, by God’s Grace, and not by The Law, for Grace and Law are in opposite ends of the spectrum.
The Law brags of our love for God, while Grace brags of God’s love for us. The Law kills, for it is the ministry of death, while Grace brings life, for it is the ministry of the Spirit. The Law says you must DO, Grace says it is DONE. The Law says you must be righteous to see God, while Grace says you are righteous in Christ and are seated with Christ in heavenly places, for as Jesus is so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).
The Law, simply put, nullifies Grace. Mixing Grace with The Law is like putting a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment which pulls away from the garment, and a worse tear results; or putting new wine into old wineskins which burst the wineskins spilling the wine and ruining the wineskins (Matthew 9: 16-17, Mark 2: 21-22). As the analogy above teaches, The Law divides, while Grace unites. The Law is self-righteousness, while Grace is God’s righteousness. The Law is based on fear, but Grace on love.
And now guest what is at the root of the division of the Church? Our self-righteousness, or The Law. A Christian denomination says our doctrine is the right one for we believe and do this and that, while belittling others, sometimes even calling them sects, for not being as “righteous” as we are.
So how can Christians unite and fulfill Jesus’ prayer just before He gave His life for ours (John 17:20-23)? Through God’s righteousness, His Grace, and not ours.
1. The Vision of Grace.
(La Vision de la Gracia).
2. The Biblical Solution to Stress: Entering God’s Rest
(La Solución Bíblica al Estrés: Entrar En El Descanso De Dios).
2. Thoughts About God’s and Man’s Perfect Harmony (GRACE IN A PICTURE).
(Pensamiento Hacerca de la Harmonia Perfecta de Dios y el Hombre)
3. Grace (ministry of the Spirit) and The Law (ministry of death) are incompatible.
(La Gracia (ministerio del Espíritu) y La Ley (ministerio de muerte) son incompatibles)
4. A Call to Christian Family Unity.
5. Christian Family Unity: Jesus’ Prayer for His Disciples and The Key to The Evangelization of the World.
(La Unidad Familiar Cristiana: La Oración de Jesús por Sus Discípulos y la Clave Para la Evangelización del Mundo)
6. Division, a fruit of the Evil One. Union, a fruit of the Holy Spirit.
(División, un fruto del Maligno. Unión, un fruto del Espíritu Santo)
7. Do Not Be Afraid or Concerned When You Hear About Unity.
8. EVANGELIZATION BACKWARDS.
9. UNITY IN LOVE (THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT).
10. IN THE LAST DAYS.
11. NOT FASTING, BUT JUSTICE SAYS THE LORD.
12. The Least Common Denominator is THE VOID.
13. Since Christ already won, and we are in Christ, why is it that some of us are not living victorious lives in this world?
(Puesto que Cristo ya ha ganado, y nosotros estamos en Cristo, ¿cómo es que algunos de nosotros no estamos viviendo vidas victoriosas en este mundo?).
14. A Short Personal Testimony For Those Going Through a Storm. God Is Faithful!
15. Unleashing the Church of Christ through self-sustainable places of worship.
16. The Solution To PAS, And All Evil In This World: Christian Unit.
17. Christian Unity To Help Stop The Physical Beheading Of Christian Children In Iraq And The Spiritual Beheading Of Christian Children In The U.S.A.
18. Let Your Light So Shine Before Men.
19. For it is written, He will give His angels charge over you to guard and watch over you closely and carefully.
20. If you are a Christian, do you have doubts that God can use a doctor to heal you?
21. We Have Been Set Free From The Curse Of The Law.
22. In Christ, We Are No Longer Slaves.
23. Blessed When Persecuted.
24. Free From The Curse Of Poverty.
25. My Democratic Beliefs and Roots.
26. A Paradigm Shift In Healthcare And In The Church.
Grace Frees You And Empowers You To Do God’s Purposes For Your Life. I Am A Warrior In The Grace Revolution, For Christianity Is A Relationship With Christ, And Not Just Another Religion. See Video From Brother Jefferson Bethke To Understand The Why Of This Statement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY