As I was praying to God in Jesus’ name on how to proceed with my case in anti-Family Court, a picture of a ferocious shark out of the water gasping for air came to my mind, and I realized that the best way to fight a ferocious shark is to move it to dry land, where it can not move with the freedom of the deep waters. The same applies with the shark of the anti-Family courts. So, here is how I removed my case from anti-Family courts to federal courts, literally halting them in their tracks from any attacks they had against me and my children. The sharks are gasping for air. Let’s see how they fair now. This is how I did it:
1. I found out my local federal court. Since I am in Miami, my federal court is United States District Court Southern District of Florida.
2. I filled out a Civil Cover Sheet I obtained from their site. Here is my filled version, where I am requesting a jury trial, and I make a $10,000,000.00 demand for all my losses, the pain and suffering, the irreparable
psychological damage that my children have had to endure at the hands of unscrupulous individuals in the state court, etc. The cost to file a removal case is $400.00, but if one is unable to pay this amount, there is a form one can fill to wave these fees and costs.
3. Using some free templates, and advice I found in the internet, I customized and filed a “Notice of Petition and Verified Petition For Warrrant of Removal.” Here is where I explained the specific federal violations committed in my case (see DOC and internet versions).
4. I also customized and filed a “Memorandum in Support of Petition For Removal” (see DOC and internet version).
5. I also filed a “Notice of Appearance” (see DOC version). My removal was almost perfect, I just missed a copy of the initial pleading used to open the case in Family court, which I already submitted to complete the removal.
6. Lastly and most fulfilling of all, I filed a “Notice of Removal to United States District Court,” effectively removing the sharks from the dark and deep waters of anti-Family court into dry land, to the unfamiliar territory of federal courts, where justice awaits for them all (see DOC and internet versions).
Did your chief judge ignored Florida Chief Justice administrative order No. AOSC14-66? Mine did, so she is in contempt of court.
See original letter sent to 11th Circuit Chief Judge, Bertila Soto, here: http://saynotopas.com/?attachment_id=1482.
Her reply, I believe, http://saynotopas.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Response-from-Chief-Judge-11th-circuit-Bertila-Soto.jpg, amounts to Contempt of Court of Administrative Order No. AOSC14-66 issued by Florida Chief Justice, Jorge Labarga. I am planning to file a motion for Contempt of Court before the Florida Supreme Court, and anyone who has received a similar response from their circuit chief judge should consider doing the same. We need to make these judges accountable for their actions or lack thereof. This is the only way they will start to pay attention to We, The People. http://saynotopas.com/5-minute-speech-before-florida-supreme-court-committee-public-meeting-on-future-of-florida-courts/
Dr. Mario Jimenez Jerez.
Disclaimer: We are NOT attorneys or lawyers. We do NOT practice law in any federal or State court system. Any information provided by us to you, regardless of how specific, is NOT intended to be legal advice under any state or federal law. We provide research, written strategies, and non-professional personal opinions on the Constitution and State laws as free exchange of politically important information that also serves an important public need and interest allowed under the First Amendment. You are highly encouraged to engage an attorney in your State to help you with the specifics of your legal issues and the law in your State. If you are a pro se litigant then you bear all and full responsibility for understanding the law in your state and acting under the law in your state. Nothing you receive from us is intended to be a “legal” document for purposes of any type of filing in any court. You are free to use our words for your personal non-commercial benefit, or as an aide in petitioning your government for redress of perceived wrongs, if properly cited where appropriate. YOU TAKE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LEGAL ACTIONS YOU PURSUE AND THE RESULTS THAT YOU GET. WE BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR RESULTS. OUR OPINIONS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN OUR PERSONAL NON-PROFESSIONAL OPINIONS OR BELIEFS. WE MAKE NO CLAIMS OF LEGAL COMPETENCY IN THE LAW UNDER ANY GOVERNMENT STANDARD OF COMPETENCY IN THE LAW.
The information provided above is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. You should consult an attorney regarding your rights under the law.