Important Reference Court Cases For All U.S.A. Citizens:
1.Picking v. Pennsylvania R. Co. 151 Fed. 2nd 240; Pucket v. Cox 456 2nd 233. Pro se pleadings are to be considered without regard to technicality; pro se litigants pleadings are not to be held to the same high standards of perfection as lawyers. Platsky v. C.I.A. 953 F.2d. 25. Additionally, pro se litigants are to be given reasonable opportunity to remedy the defects in their pleadings. Reynoldson v Shillinger 907F .2d 124, 126 (10th Cir. 1990); See also Jaxon v Circle K. Corp. 773 F.2d 1138, 1140 (10th Cir. 1985) (1).
2. Haines v. Kerner (92 S. Ct. 594). The respondent in this action is a nonlawyer and is moving forward in Propria persona.
3. NAACP v. Button (371 U.S. 415); United Mineworkers of America v. Gibbs (383 U.S. 715); and Johnson v. Avery 89 S. Ct. 747 (1969). Members of groups who are competent nonlawyers can assist other members of the group achieve the goals of the group in court without being charged with “Unauthorized practice of law.”
4. Brotherhood of Trainmen v. Virginia ex rel. Virginia State Bar (377 U.S. 1); Gideon v. Wainwright 372 U.S. 335; Argersinger v. Hamlin, Sheriff 407 U.S. 425. Litigants may be assisted by unlicensed layman during judicial proceedings.
5. Howlett v. Rose, 496 U.S. 356 (1990) Federal Law and Supreme Court Cases apply to State Court Cases.
6. Federal Rules Civil Proc., Rule 17, 28 U.S.C.A. “Next Friend” A next friend is a person who represents someone who is unable to tend to his or her own interest…
7. Oklahoma Court Rules and Procedures, Title 12, sec. 2017 (C) “If an infant or incompetent person does not have a duly appointed representative he may sue by his next friend or by a guardian ad litem.”
8. Mandonado-Denis v. Castillo-Rodriguez, 23 F3d 576 (1st Cir. 1994) Inadequate training of subordinates may be basis for 1983 claim.
9. Warnock v. Pecos County, Tex., 88 F3d 341 (5th Cir. 1996) Eleventh Amendment does not protect state officials from claims for prospective relief when it is alleged that state officials acted in violation of federal law.
10. Title 42 U.S.C. Sec. 1983, Wood v. Breier, 54 F.R.D. 7, 10-11 (E.D. Wis. 1972). Frankenhauser v. Rizzo, 59 F.R.D. 339 (E.D. Pa. 1973). “Each citizen acts as a private attorney general who ‘takes on the mantel of sovereign’,”
11. Oklahoma is a “Right to Work” State! Bill SJR1! Its OK to practice God`s law with out a license, Luke 11:52, God`s Law was here first! “There is a higher loyalty than loyalty to this country, loyalty to God” U.S. v. Seeger, 380 U.S. 163, 172, 85 S. Ct. 850, 13 L. Ed. 2d 733 (1965).
12. “The practice of law can not be licensed by any state/State. Schware v. Board of Examiners, United States Reports 353 U.S. pgs. 238, 239. In Sims v. Aherns, 271 S.W. 720 (1925) “The practice of law is an occupation of common right.” A bar card is not a license, its a dues card and/or membership card. A bar association is that what it is, a club, A association is not license, it has a certificate though the State, the two are not the same……….
13. Crawford v. Washington 541 U.S. 36(2004) Bring the body to testify no hearsay testimony aloud…
Distributed by: P.A.G. For education –http://email@example.com
Luke 11:52 “Woe Unto You Lawyers!”